This St Helier based Trust provider is looking to hire a Trust Client Relationship Manager (CRM) to help manage a significant increase in demand for offshore trust and other types of tax efficient structures. The Jersey office is also the group head quarters and main back and middle office operations hub.
The Trust CRMâs overall responsibility and purpose is as follows:
To manager a substantial range of clients who all have complex and evolving offshore structures
. The Trust CRM reports directly to the Director of Client Relations and is a key contact for these customers.
As well as managing the existing customer base the Trust CRM will be asked to create new business opportunities from a series of âhotâ leads found by other parts of the firmâs wealth management businesses or direct from marketing. There is also an extensive intermediary channel all of whom will have prospects to be investigated by the Trust CRM amongst their own clients.
Combined with that the Trust CRM will ensure that all supporting client administration teams have the required information and data to be able to meet all customer requests. It also is the Trust CRMâs remit to make certain that all major issues are escalated up to the Director of Client Relations as soon as is possible.
Here via an outline of the main duties and responsibilities associated with this well paid Jersey job:
- Maintain client relationships with the existing base, whilst adding new customers. Help all clients to review their structures, service level agreements and draft new trustee resolutions.
- Provide full company minutes and arrange production of company accounts with the finance team as and when required.
- Liaise with the customers other external advisers â lawyers, accountants, private bankers, investment advisers and asset managers
- Using the local regulatory guidelines of the JFSC and the clients jurisdictions own laws make sure all clients, their trusts and structures have first rate governance and that all customers meet the compliance requirements.
- Ensure you have a full understanding of latest market and regulatory develops and use your awareness of the market to present a standard of competence that is not only respected but admired. You will use your knowledge of the current regulatory landscape to furnish the customers in your portfolio with suggestions to adjusting the set up of their offshore structures to meet any changes.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, client retention and client referrals.
- Contribute to internal working groups on how to improve processes that impact upon the Trust department and its clients.
- Meet the billable targets that are associated with all debt recovery and collection activity.
- Manage the new business on boarding process â from the initial call, through compliance and KYC data collection to setting up the actual structures and reporting back to the client.
- Manage the internal call reporting system and legal documentation requirements for your customers.
- On an annual basis formulate bespoke customer strategies and roadmaps about cross selling and other new business opportunities within your client base.
- Prepare all new business presentations and assist the marketing teams in creating all marketing collateral.
- Support the intermediary channel and assist with their requests and requirements.
In order to be evaluated correctly for this position, it is necessary for each applicant to match the following ideal candidate profile:
- At least three years managing and setting up offshore Trust structures. Ideally you will be able to fulfil the requirements of a JFSC Cat B signatory.
- You will be a skilled client relationship manager, adept as heading off issues before they arise and creating new business opportunities within existing customers. You will be comfortable and skilled at working with other financial institutions and high new worth customers.
- You will be familiar with the compliance requirements of offshore trust structures and the taxation and legal issues that can arise from ownership of such a vehicle.
The client is offering the successful applicant a first rate remuneration package and the opportunity to join one of the islands fastest growing players. If this sounds like you, apply by hitting the apply button above.