This wealth management practice is looking to hire a Trust & Company Manager to boost the ranks of its thriving offshore fiduciary services business. This position is based at their St Peter Port head quarters.
The Trust & Company Manager reports to the Trust & Company Director and is in charge of a team of administrators
in all aspects of trust and company administration. Should your application be successful you will have responsibility for the day to day running of that team and ensure that targets are met and that all internal and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
On a day to day basis you can expect to be involved in a diverse range of tasks; all with the ultimate aim of delivering a first class service to your clients. These can and will include:
- Build and maintain solid relationships with clients and intermediaries
- Responsible for meeting deadlines whilst providing high standards of client service
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of regulatory requirements for the Company’s clients
- Responsible for team’s cash collection and debtor reporting
- Responsible for performance management and timely, effective completion of the teams’ appraisals
- Responsible for ensuring/facilitating the training and development of administration staff in the team
- Contribute to management meetings and the enhancement /development of internal practices and procedures
- Involvement in the team’s budgeting, forecasting staffing requirements, targets and staff utilisation
- Provide regular management information to senior management which clearly identifies the progress and position of the team.
To be considered for the Trust & Company Manager vacancy you should be an experienced Trust / Company professional
(at least three years experience) and hold a relevant professional qualification e.g. STEP or ICSA.
This company has ambitious growth plans and these are dependant upon securing the best talent available in the market place to drive results forward.
Their recognition of this fact has lead to them putting together an industry leading remuneration package for the successful applicant.