Jersey based wealth manager and fiduciary services provider is looking to recruit a Trust Administrator to join their trust practice.
The Trust Administrator works in the Trust & Corporate Admin team where they maintain their client’s principal vehicles of offshore planning and structuring
. The department offers corporate trustee services and trust administration support. As Trust Administrator you will report to the Section Head and you will be part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to the full international client base. Some common duties and tasks you can expect to undertake here are:
- Direct responsibility for a balanced portfolio of Trusts and Companies, to include day to day administration, maintenance of accounting records and arranging minuting (minuting is undertaken by a dedicated department however a working knowledge of statutory record keeping is required)
- Liaise with clients and intermediaries
- Assist in client billing and debt collection
- Provide management information including cash statements
- Conduct annual and interim reviews, incorporating the preparation of abbreviated
- year-end accounts, comprising of a balance sheet and an income and expenditure account
For serious consideration for the Trust Administrator vacancy you should have completed or be studying towards an ICSA qualification and have at least a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Trust and Company incorporation industry
You will have a strong understanding of Jersey Company and Trust Laws and be able to display competence in the maintenance of records for a Company or Trust.
Finally you will have basic awareness of UK taxation and be aware of current anti-money laundering legislation and the related Codes of
The Trust Administrator vacancy commands a top of the line salary and benefits package; enough to tempt existing Jersey Trust professionals to consider making a move.