This up and coming accountancy practice, growing rapidly in Jersey is looking to boost its Tax department with the recruitment of a Tax Senior. This Jersey accountancy job is based in St Helier.
The tax group service their diverse clients from a range of local and international companies. Within the Tax team there are currently five tax staff and a tax manager. The Tax Senior will add an additional experienced resource to this business unit and, in effect, become the Managers number two. The overall responsibility in this well paid Guernsey accountancy job is the preparation and review of Jersey, Guernsey and UK tax returns for clients of the local business and audit groups. Within that remit fall the following specific responsibilities:
- Preparation of Jersey personal tax returns
- Preparation of Jersey tax computations for Jersey business and corporate clients.
- Preparation of UK non-resident UK tax returns
- Review of UK non-resident UK tax returns
- Agreement of Guernsey tax assessments
- Agreement of Jersey tax assessments
- Preparation of Guernsey corporate tax returns.
- Review of Jersey personal tax returns
- Review of Guernsey corporate tax returns
- Arranging for tax liabilities to be settled on time
- Review and completion of UK VAT returns
- Reporting to manager
To be considered for the Tax Senior vacancy the successful applicant will be a qualified with either an accountancy or taxation qualification. It is expected they will have at least three years specific tax experience; individuals who have gained that in either Jersey or Guernsey can expect preference.
The Tax Senior is a well paid Jersey tax job offering a very competitive salary and an award winning benefits package.