This Guernsey based accountancy practice is looking to appoint a Assistant Manager for its dedicated offshore Tax department.
The Tax Advisor is a new position as part of an increasingly strategic and expanding department.
As Tax Advisor your work will include a mixture of tax compliance and planning work covering capital gains tax, income tax, offshore trusts
and transaction projects.
In this interesting and varied Guernsey career opening you will report directly to the locally based Tax Director. Some of the main duties of the Tax Advisor are detailed as follows:
- Carry out personal tax compliance and advisory work for a portfolio of clients, including inheritance tax, capital gains tax and income tax planning.
- Assist in providing advice and support to clients both verbally and in writing, and attend client meetings.
- Supervise and support less experienced staff.
For consideration for the Tax Advisor vacancy you should have the following profile:
- A basic understanding of UK tax legislation
, ideally gained through studying for the ATT qualification.
- A genuine interest in developing a career in personal tax.
- Experience of managing and servicing clients.
- Strong IT knowledge and the ability to manipulate spreadsheets.
The Tax Advisor offers not only the chance to join a thriving Channel Islands practice but the chance to earn an outstanding remuneration package. The company has some bold expansion plans and is looking to bring on board the right talent to fulfill them.