This global bank and wealth management solutions provider requires a Support Team Coordinator in its St. Helier back office.
Working as part of the Wealth Management unit the Support Team Coordinator will be tasked with managing, leading and developing the support team and its staff members.
The Central Support Team works together with Wealth Management Client Advisors and their assistants to provide banking services.
The Team's principle objectives are to provide detective and preventative controls
, maximize efficiencies and introduce consistent practices throughout the business whilst remaining independent of client facing staff.
Some of the core duties of this exciting position include revalidation, authorization and independent call back of client payment requests, administration of eBanking rights and pre and post trade checking.
Here are the key responsibilities:
- Manage, lead, coach and develop all support staff
- Assess team members periodically via the Performance Measurement and Management tool
- Act as an escalation point for team members and Central Support Team issues
- Create, enhance and perform control plans
- Become an expert in the areas within which the Central Support Team operates.
- Identifying, investigate and implement new duties/responsibilities/processes for the Central Support Team
- Work with other areas within the Bank towards improving controls, increasing risk awareness and promoting business efficiencies
You can expect that the Support Team Coordinator role will be developed over time to incorporate other duties that would benefit from central processing/control.
For consideration for this executive offshore banking job you must have a background in financial services and the ability to demonstrate knowledge of banking systems
You will be a skilled people manager and have extensive experience in performance management and coaching or mentoring.
The Support Team Coordinator opportunity offers a great salary, first rate benefits package and the opportunity to join a growing sector of private banking.