This Jersey head quartered outsourced fund administrator (mainly for the private equity industry) is urgently looking to add a Senior Fund Administrator to its St Helier based team.
The Senior Fund Administrator works with in the fund administration department, looking after the needs of a portfolio of private equity funds
. Some of the day to day duties of this Jersey position will include:
1. The Senior Fund Administrator will assist in controlling and co-ordinating work loads in the section.
2. They will help with the day to day work and training of Administrators.
3. In this offshore fund job you can expect to gain an awareness of the Fund’s documentation, the FNCC Rules of the GFSC, Protection of Investors Law & anti-money laundering regulations.
4. They will help in ensuring all outgoing correspondence, calculations and presentation of work is of the highest standard.
5. You will be tasked with the preparation of briefing papers and ensuring the smooth running of the section’s board meetings, AGM’s, etc.
6. Where needed the Senior Fund Administrator will attend board meetings, assist with taking of minutes and presentation of reports.
7. They will assist in ensuring AGM’s are held annually, proxies and other notices are despatched and responses monitored.
8. Ensure the smooth running of the Investment, and Call and Distribution process.
9. It will be a key responsibility in this well paid offshore fund job to liaise with client group to establish deadlines for the transaction. Establish parameter requirements for transaction, i.e. POA requirement, document signing, market sale/purchase.
10. The Senior Fund Administrator will help with the production of management, interim and audited accounts and support the section’s Assistant Director with the production of accounts.
11. That all bookkeeping and review ledgers on a regular basis.
12. The Senior Fund Administrator will ensure the compliance monitoring of the Funds are adhered to by less experienced administrative staff at all times.
Coupled with these the Senior Fund Administrator will be expected to support the ‘B’ signatory Senior Private Equity Fund Administrator and Assistant Director on an ongoing basis to ensure the efficiency of the section is maintained. They will also assist with the responsibilities for a portfolio of clients and to assist with training of junior administrators.
For consideration for the Senior Fund Administrator position you must be able to show knowledge of double entry bookkeeping and preparation of accounts to trial balance or further. You will have a sound knowledge of Company Secretarial tasks and a general knowledge of banking systems.
It is hoped you will hold, or be working towards a relevant professional qualification such as IDFA, AAT , CAT, ACCA, ICSA, or CIMA
The Senior Fund Administrator is an excellent Jersey job offering a great remuneration package and the chance to work and develop at one of the Channel Islands fastest growing companies.