The Company Secretarial Department of this award winning Guernsey trust company is looking to hire a Senior Company Administrator.
This independent fiduciary company has experienced a surge in business volumes and an increased demand for tax efficient offshore structures and as such is now seeking to recruit a key member of the company secretarial team.
The Senior Company Administrator will be responsible for a range of tasks relevant to the incorporation, ongoing statutory administration and winding-up of companies and entities in a variety of jurisdictions, including liaison with agents and registries.
You will also be required to undertake work delegated within the team and act as a point of reference for members of staff. Some duties you can expect to undertake on regular basis include:
- To provide company secretarial services
for Group companies ensuring that all internal and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- To provide company secretarial support services to the Trust and Company teams.
- To provide operational support to the Trust & Company Directors and teams in terms of Policies and Procedures, systems’ integrity and central control check lists.
- Timely completion of company online submissions via the Guernsey Registry
- Timely completion of Company Annual Validations via the Guernsey Registry
- Ensure Statutory and regulatory filings are made in accordance with the Law
- Company name reservations
To be considered you will have a minimum of three years relevant experience.
A thorough understanding of trust and company concepts and Trust and Company Law, including due diligence requirements in line with GFSC rules and anti-money laundering regulations
On top of that you will have a relevant professional qualification (e.g.: ICSA certificate or STEP Foundation) be working towards one, for which they are willing to provide full support.
The Senior Company Administrator is a well paid Guernsey fiduciary job offering as it does a good salary, potential bonus and full package of benefits.