This St Helier based fiduciary services provider, who specialize in the provision of tax efficient offshore wealth management structures, are looking to appoint a Risk Analyst.
The Risk Analyst will work as part of the central Group Risk Management team and reports directly to the Risk Analysis Manager. The core remit of the Risk Analyst is to conduct extensive and exhaustive risk assessments
of all the firmsâ customers. These often take the form of client risk reviews that take into account the client, their structure (s), the investments and assets those offshore vehicles contain and lastly their future plans. A key factor is the reviews is to ascertain how well these meet the firms compliance procedures, risk policies, service level agreements and all contractual obligations.
The Risk Analyst also conducts regular reviews of all trust and offshore company structures and will identify areas nod concern and issues to senior management. It is also important to make sure that any risk trends are picked up upon and managed in a proactive fashion.
Here is a complete and more detailed breakdown of the responsibilities of the Risk Analyst:
To manage and review the risk aspects of all offshore administration
- Ensure all company and trust structures are in full compliance with the firms risk management guidelines, framework and assessment guides. This is done by regular reviews undertake in great depth.
- To correct any errors in the structures set up and undertake a level of basic administration.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of all the services and products that are marketed and the current risk obligations for each structure.
- Maintain full customer confidentiality and escalate all complex issues via the right channels.
Management of Risk
- Ensure you are fully familiar with jurisdictional requirements and compliance legislation relating to money laundering and other criminal activity such as drug trafficking. Understand how this impacts the provision of offshore trusts and how to avoid issues.
- Work to prevent risk events and avert problems.
- Ensure all operational risks are reported and all suspicions are logged with the relevant authorities.
- Apply all risk management policies where required and be proactive in introducing improvements and efficiencies to the procedures.
Reputation risk and professional image
- Always work with the firmâs values and corporate image in mind. Promote a culture of cooperation, professional leadership and one in which excellence is acclaimed and rewarded.
- Understand the companies overall strategy and goals and your role in achieving those.
- Make sure you play an active role in all team meetings and leadership activity.
Profitability and target achievement
- Make sure you meet your revenue targets for the financial year.
- Make sure you meet all your key performance indicators as set in your annual review.
- Look to always deliver a quality service in a profitable manner.
For real consideration for this St Helier based trust job vacancy you should meet the majority of the ideal applicant profile listed below:
- Hold the STEP or ICSA
- Have at least eight years experience in the Trust and Company management industry offshore.
- Be a JFSC Category C signatory or able to meet the criteria.
- Understanding accountancy, book keeping and how to analyze and critically review company accounts.
- Understand the broad implications of taxation legislation on client offshore structures.
- Have a commercial mind set and always be on the look out for cross selling opportunities.
As you would expect the Risk Analyst position, as befits its seniority and need for experience, commands an excellent remuneration package. To apply simply press the button above and follow the simple steps as directed.