This private bank is looking to appoint a talented Relationship Manager for its Jersey based Private Client department.
The bank is an international wealth manager, who provides a full range of private banking services to high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, fund managers, family offices and professional intermediaries.
The Private Client team combines Relationship Managers with Credit and Wealth Specialists
so they can advise upon on lending and investment solutions for these high net worth clients. With that in mind they are seeking to add new experience to the business unit to drive new client business across new markets and enhance the service they provide.
The Relationship Manager’s overall purpose it to develop and pro-actively manage a profitable and reputable portfolio of high net worth clients.
Besides that overall Relationship Management responsibility they cane expect to find them;
- Being asked to achieve agreed financial targets by development of existing and new relationships
- Ensure effective use of Investment Advisors and Wealth Planners
- Having to review periodically client database to keep information up to date and record major developments
- To initiate and input transactions with clients based on their instructions, follow up settlement and confirm execution in respect with sales and dealing regulations
- Having to report all relevant contacts with clients by using official reporting tools in respect with regulations
- Making the correct use internal of products specialists’ network to develop client’s relationships
Combined with the Relationship Manager’s client duties they must up hold the highest standard with regards to compliance with the latest banking regulation – particularly with the focus upon offshore banking at the minute. Therefore;
- You must deliver standards consistent with a world-class private bank
- Maintain all internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Ensure the Bank’s position is protected in terms of Credit, Compliance and Legal issues and that the Group and Regulatory Guidelines are adhered to, strictly and in spirit, such that the reputation and goodwill of the Group is protected
The Relationship Manager is the ideal banking job opportunity for an existing private banker or RM to develop and advance themselves.
Needless to say this Jersey vacancy commands a truly outstanding remuneration package and potential bonus