This international investment managers and wealth management provider wants to recruit an experienced Relationship Manager to join its private banking practice.
Working out of the banks St Peter Port office the Relationship Manager takes responsibility for new client acquisition for both the Financial Intermediary and Private Client Teams, as well as ongoing relationship management for both departments. In this well paid banking job those overall responsibilities can be broken down into the following duties:
- Acquiring new clients for the Financial Intermediary and Private Client Teams.
- Delivering targets in terms of Net New Assets and Return on Assets.
- Maintaining the ongoing Relationship Management of current clients.
- Delivering various presentations to intermediaries and institutional clients with the aim of acquiring new clients.
- Initiating business development activities through existing and potential clients and promote the banks products and services.
- Preparing and executing the business development plan for a defined target client segment.
- Developing and maintaining good market intelligence about the target client segment.
- Promoting new product development and sourcing new solutions.
- Adhering to internal and external regulations notably in respect of Client Due Diligence and client suitability.
To be considered for the Relationship Manager vacancy you will fit the following ideal candidate specification:
- Previous relationship management experience in a similar role in banking and with a comparable institution – wealth manager, private bank, fund.
- Qualified to give Investment Advice.
- A proven previous track record in Relationship Management with an in depth knowledge of target market and a thorough understanding of local legal, regulatory, political, economic and cultural issues. You should be able to refer to asset under management, grown assets and profitability with confidence and integrity.
- A ‘client first’ attitude by operating within the Bank’s culture for providing total client satisfaction by showing a determination and motivation in delivering client relationships with client driven solutions.
- The ability to create an environment of trust and dependency in client relationships.
- The ability to articulate value proposition by being able to use this professional knowledge to deliver presentations and explain the products and services in a different way.
- A broad professional knowledge in the area of all classes of assets and product offering including banking, credit, investment management, wealth planning and custody.
- Ability to liaise with ultra high net worth clients and Partners / Directors of financial intermediary firms.
- Individuals with an existing network will be given preference
Needless to say the Relationship Manager is extremely well remunerated. Indeed the bonus is entirely based on performance and completely uncapped. Your earnings will reflect your success and the right individual for this banking job will be confident enough to need to know no more detail at this stage.