This international Private Equity Fund Administration firm is experiencing rapid growth on the back of its investment into four jurisdictions, besides its Channel Islands base. As such they are keen to hire a Private Equity Fund Supervisor to manage some of the key accounts from their over 250 fund customers.
Based in corporate head quarters in St Peter Port, the Private Equity Fund Supervisor is charged with organising the fund administration service provided to a group of tier one European Private Equity funds
. That overall remit can be broken down into:
- Undertake the direction of the daily fund administration duties on their specific portfolio.
- Support and train more junior members of their team on fund administration tasks.
- Assist the Fund Administration Director in fulfilling her duties.
- Control & manage workloads in your team.
- Ensure quality of service is maintained at all times.
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external regulation and that all work is delivered on time, in budget and with great accuracy.
- Ensure the clients receive all relevant correspondence, meetings and AGMs are organised and executed.
- Ensure all board meeting minutes are completed, signed off, archived and delivered as per the service level agreements.
- Assist the performance of the investment process, especially the Call and the Distribution processes.
- Ensure all accounts are produced and that these are audited as per the agreements.
- All Ledgers and sub accounts are managed and accurate.
- Act as main point of contact for your designated clients and communicate their concerns accurately to the Fund Administration Director.
To be really considered for the Private Equity Fund Supervisor vacancy you should fit the following applicant profile:
- At least three years working in a fund administration environment with large fund customers.
- A good understanding of Company Secretarial duties.
- Be a clear communicator, a good leader and mentor.
- How to perform simple double entry book keeping and to prepare accounts to trail balance.
- Hold a relevant qualification : - ICSA, STEP, IDFA, AAT, CAT, ACCA (or part), CIMA or IFS.
For such a special combination of experience this organisation will craft an outstanding remuneration package – made up of a great basic wage, performance related bonus, one off KPI bonus, private medical care and full company pension. They believe that should be enough to tempt the best Fund Administrators to apply for this golden opportunity to join one of the sectors “real stand out” performers.