This rapidly expanding and emerging leader in the provision of fund, trust and offshore corporate services is looking to recruit an Administrator for its Payroll department.
The firm which has undergone rapid growth during the last decade has been in business for over thirty years. Its primary operation is the setting up, management, administration and marketing of tax efficient offshore structures. Usually these are trusts and offshore companies. At present the company has over thirty offices in twenty four offshore jurisdictions and employees a massive six hundred staff. They really are a market leader in this sector.
From the companies Guernsey branch the firm operates an outsourced payroll service
, which has become the market leader in the international shipping industry for outsourced payroll services. Indeed this team has expanded its offering to offer full employment support for this geographically diverse industry. The reason for this growth is not only the firmâs breadth and width of their offering, but there commitment to only appointing client facing, outgoing business people to all levels of the company.
The Outsourced Payroll Services Administrator works in the Payroll department, which at present is ten staff strong. They will report directly to the Head of Payroll Services.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Outsourced Payroll Services Administrator are as follows:
- To provide an all encompassing, cost efficient
outsourced offshore payroll service to a diverse portfolio of international companies, including many from the world of shipping.
- Managing the clientâs expectations and dealing with their statuary payroll requirements.
- Organizing and managing all their payroll correspondence and the auditable paper trail.
- Processing the payroll in a timely and accurate manner as per the clientâs instructions. The Outsourced Payroll Services Administrator makes full use of the dedicated payroll system and arranges reports and data extracts as and when needed by the client.
- Issuing written contracts to all employees. These can and will include temporary contracts, contracts for multi domiciled staff, self employed, PAYE and none PAYE contracts and offshore gross contracts.
- Working with all concerned external bodies including customers, regulators, tax advisers and legal counsels.
- Produce regular accurate payroll reports, pay slip production and distribution.
- Organize all clients invoicing and fee billing.
- Complete and distribute all written correspondence for customers and also their external partners, regulators where instructed to by the client.
- Complete all bank transactions using the relevant systems, online processes and documents.
- Monitor and manage the clients cash position, requirements and complete payments as and when instructed to.
For serious consideration for the Outsourced Payroll Services Administrator you should fit the following profile as specified by the company:
- Have at least two years prior experience working in a Payroll function and be able to show comprehensive knowledge of how to operate payroll.
- Understand UK tax and national insurance â how they work and put into practice.
- Have basic book keeping abilities â including some double entry work
- Have an accurate, numerate and precise mind set
- Be a strong team worker and networker.
On offer for the successful applicant to the Outsourced Payroll Services Administrator is a first rate remuneration package and the chance to work for one of the industries fastest growing organizations. A company that prides itself on promoting from within and helping successful staff build fulfilling and profitable careers.