This Channel island based bank is looking to appoint a new Offshore Structures Manager to manage a dedicated portfolio of offshore structures. These will include trusts, companies, nomineeships and foundations
. The Offshore Structures Manager position is based at the Jersey office in St Helier.
Reporting directly to the Director of Client Relationship, the Offshore Structures Manager works with the customer facing teams to manage these complex and often totally tailored offshore structures. They will actively be the main point of contact for all customers enquires relating to their offshore structures. Upon a regular and daily basis they can expect to be tasked with the following core responsibilities and duties:
- Work with the Relationship Managers and customer facing colleagues to ensure the accurate provision of all fiduciary services based upon their portfolio of foundations, offshore corporations, trusts and nomineeships.
- Help the Director and senior management team communicate and meet with key clients on a regular basis. The communication will take the form of scheduled client visits, telephone and video conferences and AGMs
as and where needed.
- Assist the other private banking teams and departments with understanding your clients, from the point of view of cross selling opportunities and potential for other wealth management services.
- Ensure all offshore structures in your portfolio meet all internal compliance guidelines and external regulations. Be careful to make sure all your clients are briefed upon new legislations that concern their portfolio and that this knowledge and advice is communicated in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Escalate and action all customers requests and make sure that the banks resources are allocated in a correct and sound manner to address these.
- Undertake all fee reviews and conduct negotiations as and when required with your customers. Take into account all work in progress and the banks own revenue targets as specified in your individual targets and plan.
- Assist other wealth management teams and colleagues with the identification and realization of other opportunities in your customer base.
- Ensure full adherence to the offshore structures model and operating guide. Be careful that all policies and processes are in compliance.
For serious consideration for the Offshore Structures Manager vacancy you should be a skilled Trust and / or Companies Administrator / Manager with at least three years experience in a similar role. It is expected you will have or are currently undertaking either a Category A or B level Channel Islands qualification (from either the GFS Commission Codes of Practice or the JFSC Regulations). You will be able to display proven offshore structuring expertise and knowledge of how to administer, operate and bill for trusts, companies / corporations, foundations and offshore nomineeships.
In return for having such a profile and applying for this Jersey based fiduciary job the bank will offer the successful applicant an outstanding basic salary, the opportunity to earn a bonus and qualify for additional perks and pensions & healthcare options.
To apply for the role simply click on the add application button above and follow the simple steps outlined.