This international fund administration company would like to appoint a Manager of Corporate Services to join their Guernsey team.
The company is a global fund administration giant with operations in ten countries and over 800 funds under management.
Due to unprecedented wins
from both other Channel Island fund administrators and the wider European industry their Guernsey operation now requires a Manager of Corporate Services to report to the Head of Corporate and to assist managing a small department.
In this Guernsey based fund vacancy you will be asked to manage the ongoing governance and compliance review process as corporate trustee/custodian of Guernsey regulated funds.
Responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring adherence of client obligations to stock exchange requirements
- Performing net asset value reviews of the regulated funds under custody
- Arranging on-site visits to designated managers, developing processes and procedures and contribute to global best practices
- Management reporting on due diligence
- Maintaining awareness of new industry developments and establishing strong working relationships with other divisions.
In order to be considered for this role candidates will need prior experience a fund environment and be professionally qualified.
Strong technical knowledge is a prerequisite in order to undertake the role together with all relevant corporate secretarial laws, rules and regulations.
Excellent communication skills are also essential to manage and develop the team effectively and to build relationships with regulators and fund boards.
The Manager of Corporate Services is an outstanding Guernsey based fund opportunity which is an excellent chance for those seeking to continue their career with a progressive and fast-moving company
The firm has won a number of awards and has experienced year on year growth, despite the challenging economic conditions. They are a winner and they are seeking to appoint one to the Manager of Corporate Services post.