The back office fund administration department of this Jersey based offshore investment bank is looking to appoint a Head of Managed Entities to work from its St Helier office.
The Head of Managed Entities works in the corporate team, who provide management and administration services to corporate offshore structures
. This includes debt issuance schemes, securitization transactions and the structuring of financial transactions. It is the remit of the Head of Managed Entities to manage, evolve and expand the corporate department. They will seek to maintain morale and build an “espirit de corps” allowing this team to grow their revenues, capture competitive business and find cross selling opportunities for colleagues in other areas of the bank. The department is centered upon a group of CRMs (customer Relationship managers) who own the relationships with the department’s customers. It is anticipated they will take the majority of the Head of Managed Entities focus, at least during the “bedding in” period. The Head of Managed Entities is very much the public face of the team and as such can expect to be involve in key stakeholder meetings and supporting the CRM’s with building their relationships.
A more detailed write up of the duties and responsibilities of the Head of Managed Entities is listed below:
- To serve as a non-executive director
on the boards of many of the managed entities under your teams control. You can expect to be involved in a number of board meetings during the course of the year.
- The Head of Managed Entities is a key contributor to the corporate business strategy. The bank will look to them to target key accounts, focus sales resource and plan for jurisdictional changes to regulation etc.
- Implement the Corporate strategy with your department and make sure all policies, procedures and services are undertaken and handled in the correct manner.
- Ensure that all work on behalf of clients meets not only local Jersey regulation, but complies with the customers own policies and those of their domiciled location.
- Perform all budgeting and supervise all accounting data collection for your department. Meet the banks annual budgeting procedures and revenue breakdown policies.
- Manage and supervise a number of key client relationships.
- Increase business unit revenues and create growth within both existing customers and new clients.
- Using industry conferences, seminars and other marketing events build your teams profile in the industry.
- Report to the main board of the bank in the Channel Islands and act as source of expertise on Corporate and Managed Entities to that body.
To be considered for this Jersey based position you will have at least five years experience in the managing on managed entities. This could have been gained at another bank, legal firm or financial organization. You will be a proven manager, motivator and leader with the flair to increase revenues and client satisfaction. You will be up for the challenge and keen to make your mark offshore.
The Head of Managed Entities vacancy as a senior executive role in an offshore bank commands an outstanding remuneration package. You can find out more or apply directly by clicking on the button above.