This innovative fund analysis and advisory consultancy is looking to recruit a Group Risk Manager to join their busy practice.
The Group Risk Manager is a new senior board level appointment encompassing all aspects of corporate risk management.
In this exciting Channel Islands based role you will be responsible for managing the Risk and Compliance division across the group. It also includes acting as Compliance Officer and MLRO and ensuring compliance with the group’s statutory obligations.
Within this remit your key duties and responsibilities can be defined as:
- Establish appropriate Group policies, systems and procedures.
- Provide and present reports to the Risk Committee.
- Identifying key regulatory and environmental changes, asses the likely impact and provide appropriate guidance to Directors on appropriate action.
- Provide direction to the Board to promote a positive risk culture across the Group.
- Ensure outstanding relationships with Regulators are maintained.
The Group Risk Manager job also includes taking responsibility for the oversight of the group’s contractual arrangements with clients and suppliers and for the development and implementation of policies and procedures in relation to human resources and internal administration.
For serious consideration as an applicant for the Group Risk Manager vacancy you should have a proven track record working in a senior Risk / Compliance role in either banking or the fund industry.
As well as that it hoped you will have had significant exposure, and indeed have in a trust / fund / pension administration business.
The Group Risk Manager job offers the successful applicant an excellent salary, bonus and executive perks and benefits.
More importantly it is aboard level appointment in an organization with an aggressive growth plan. As such future developments like company floatation can not be dismissed.