One of the world's leading alternative investment management business
is seeking to engage a Fund Administration to work from their offices based in St Peters Port in Guernsey.
This is a varied vacancy in the Fund Administration sector. It is an idea opportunity for a talented individual to work with one of the market leaders in the ever fast paced Fund Administration environment.
The duties of this Fund Administration job will include:
- Fund administration, including reporting, payments, valuations and shareholder services and monitoring outsourcing arrangements.
- Compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Responsibility of registrar including shareholder transactions.
- Due diligence and compliance monitoring of delegated functions.
For serious consideration for this Guernsey based requirements of the role:-
- An excellent knowledge of fund administration and fund valuations
- Knowledge of GFSC rules and regulations
- Strong numerical skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Ideally candidates will already be based in Guernsey although applications for this job from outside the jurisdiction are welcome.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a market leader and it offers an above average salary and benefits package.