This well known international Custody bank is searching for a talented Fund Administrator to join the Fund Administration team. This business unit resides inside it St Hellier based wealth management practice.
The core responsibility of the Fund Administrator is the administration of the Private Equity and Real Estate Funds.
The main duties will include assisting with the transfer process for clients invested with the bank who wish to transfer their holdings to a 3rd party bank, carry out family transfers or transfer them to a new booking centre.
In addition the successful applicant will assist where required, with administration duties for other Real Estate Funds which are administered by the team.
Daily duties the Fund Administrator can expect to be involved in include:
• Initial contact for transfer enquiries
• Provide regular updates of transfer overview
• Ensure KYC procedures
and processes are followed
• Review procedures and processes to ensure compliance with appropriate policies and regulations
• Ensure systems are updated in a timely manner once transfer is completed
• Provision of ad-hoc Management & Client information
To be considered for the Fund Administrator position you should be able to demonstrate at least three years experience in Fund administration, preferably within the funds sector.
If that work was undertook for an offshore fund and you have knowledge of the main different offshore fund jurisdictions - all the better.
The Fund Administrator is an outstanding opportunity
- offering a good salary, full benefits package and chance to join one of the fastest expanding fund administration teams in Europe.