This Guernsey based bank and provider of Fund Administration Services is looking to appoint a Fund Administration Team Leader.
The Fund Administration Team Leader supervises a team administrating a full range of offshore structures
including collective investment schemes such as private equity funds, expert funds and unit trusts.
The Fund Administration Team Leader will take part in the day-to-day operation of the department, which administers a variety of these entities and ensures that these meet all of the relevant regulatory requirements.
The Fund Administration Team Leader has a number of key responsibilities – these include:
- Ensuring that the team is adequately resourced and trained in order to be able to provide a high quality service that meets the Service Level Agreements determined with clients, and which conforms to the appropriate regulatory and legal requirements.
- In conjunction with the CRM, proactively manage the relationship with client(s) to develop rapport and facilitate effective two-way communication between the team, the CRM and the client.
- Train and develop the team to enable them to continually improve their performance and ability to meet business needs.
- Regularly review processes and procedures to identify potential improvements and put proposals to the CI Fund Administration Leader.
- Provide high level technical input and ensure that the appropriate processes and procedures are in place to accurately fulfil the Administration function whilst conforming to the appropriate regulatory and legal requirements.
- Monitor the work of the team through regular dialogue with direct reports to ensure that the required standards are being maintained.
The successful applicant for the Fund Administration Team Leader position will be able to display a thorough understanding of the Administrator’s duties and in depth knowledge of the relevant laws of the Guernsey/Jersey and Cayman regimes.
They will have a full understanding of the importance of controls and the fiduciary responsibility of directors.
Finally they will show an in-depth understanding of the features of the different types of relevant asset classes.
An excellent salary is available to the successful individual and also the opportunity to join one of the islands finest and most respected financial power houses