This global fiduciary services and wealth manager is keen to appoint a new Family Office Services Provider to join its Jersey practice.
The firm operates in eleven jurisdictions and has almost one thousand staff. It provides fiduciary, legal and wealth management consultancy to a diverse range of clients; ranging from ultra high net worth private investors to other banks and financial institutions. To summarize briefly their main focus is centered upon private banking, offshore structure management in tax efficient manner, investment funds, real estate investment and management, succession planning and providing a truly integrated legal and fiduciary solution, tailored to the end clients requirements and circumstances. To achieve the company is also a full service law firm with practices covering litigation, property, employment and employee law
. In recognition of their expertise the company has garnered a number of industry awards in recent years.
In short a prestigious and industry leading organization.
The Family Office Services Provider looks after the outsourced fiduciary services needs a portfolio of clients who are all Family Offices acting on behalf of a some of the worlds wealthiest families and individuals. Within the Family Office Services Provider portfolio and both single and multi family offices. Within your overall remit as Family Office Services Provider there are a number of specific duties and responsibilities which are: -
- To ensure at all times the affairs of the customer are managed in full accordance with the law, within Jersey and within the clients own country of business. This will involve a significant amount of liaison not only with the customer but also with colleagues internally to ensure a comprehensive service if offered that makes best use of companies diverse range of expertise, skills and talents.
- Maintain the services you provide at the agreed service level and in full accordance with the customers contract of engagement and procedures manual.
- Organize, manage and host all client relationship meetings on behalf and with your client (s).
- Keep senior management in the loop on essential customers activities, events and workloads.
- Create, distribute resolutions on behalf of your clients companies and corporations.
- Prepare and submit the necessary statutory returns
- Manage the clients correspondence in an efficient manner, with a close attention to detail.
- Keep your clients informed of essential events.
- Prepare fee records, notes and invoicing for the customers in your portfolio.
- Arrange the production of signed off financial accounts, statements and data for your clients.
- Undertake the initial on boarding of new clients, including the collection of key KYC and compliance
data and information. Also complete any new compliance data collection activities for new projects your customers start, in full liaison with the firms extensive legal and compliance team.
For serious consideration for this exciting and well paid Jersey trust job you should fit the following profile: -
~ Currently be a JSC Category A employee with a Table 4 qualification or capable of qualifying for that status based upon your previous experience.
~ At least five years working in fiduciary services managing, administering offshore trusts, companies, corporations on behalf of financial sophisticated customers.
~ Be a first rate client manager, skilled in communication, negotiation, commercial acumen, administration and correspondence. In short a truly competent, efficient fiduciary services professional.
If you fit the bill and would like to work with a real leader in the industry who is able to attract the business of some of the worlds most influential and important people you should make your application by pressing the "apply" tab to the top right of this job description.
Should you be successful you can expect the company to craft a package offering a serious uplift over your current salary package. More importantly it can almost certainly be guaranteed this move will result in a serious increase in your overall career prospects.