Guernsey based, internationally renowned Fiduciary services provider is looking to hire a Company Secretarial Officer.
The Company Secretarial Officer provides company secretarial services for the entire group companies ensuring that all internal and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
In addition to this they will provide company secretarial support services to the Trust and Company teams.
The last overall responsibility of the Company Secretarial Officer is to offer operational support to the Trust & Company Directors and teams in terms of Policies and Procedures, systems’ integrity and central control check lists.
In this Guernsey trust industry job opening the main duties and responsibilities can be further broken down into:
- Timely completion of company online submission and Company Annual Validations via the Guernsey Registry
- Upkeep of Company registers
- Ensure Statutory and regulatory filings
are made in accordance with the Law
- Company name reservations
- Accurate upkeep of Corporate schedules and signatory lists
- Manage internal Policies and Procedures, amending and adding to as required.
- Pro-actively work with internal individuals and groups to ensure timely delivery of client data
- Ability to resolve queries/find solutions
- Understand and be pro-active in relation to client acceptance procedures and the associated risk involved
- Be proficient, accurate and timely in all written communications
- To maintain a courteous, positive and professional manner with both external and internal clients /colleagues at all times
- Consult and escalate issues and exceptions to the Managing Director to alleviate problems or risks
For serious consideration for the Company Secretarial Officer vacancy, you should fit the following profile:
- A minimum of three years relevant experience in the Company Secretarial
- A minimum of a certificate level qualification e.g.: ICSA certificate or STEP Foundation Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to and focus on providing quality client service
- Strong team skills and be flexible to change
- Analytical skills and be detail orientated
- Exhibited skill in planning and prioritising workload in order to achieve goals within expected timescales.
The Company Secretarial Officer is a well paid vacancy combining, as it does, a great remuneration package, full benefits and excellent career prospects.