Due to expansion on the back of a growing book of business, this St Peter Port based offshore Fiduciary services provider is looking to appoint a new Companies Manager.
The Companies Manager undertakes all the company secretarial services for a dedicated portfolio of clients. It falls with in their remit to ensure that all internal and regulatory requirements are adhered to. Coupled with this they will provide company secretarial support services to the other members of the Trust and Company advisory teams – in the manner of a mentor.
Finally the last major duty of the Companies Manager is to offer advisory consultancy to the Trust & Company Directors and the senior managers; especially with regards to the policies and procedures, integrity and internal control check lists.
This offshore fiduciary services job can be further condensed into these common duties and tasks:
- To undertake the timely and accurate completion of companies online submission and ensure all Company Annual Validations
are successfully placed with the Guernsey Registry
- To manage all policies and procedures, amending and adding as needed.
- To work with all relevant colleagues and external experts to ensure timely delivery of client data
- Have the knowledge and skill set to resolve client queries around fiduciary services provision.
- Understand and be pro-active in relation to client acceptance procedures and the associated risk involved
- Upkeep of Company registers
- Ensure Statutory and regulatory filings are made in accordance with the Law
- Company name reservations
- Accurate upkeep of Corporate schedules and signatory lists
- Be proficient, accurate and timely in all written communications
- Consult and escalate issues and exceptions to the Managing Director to alleviate problems or risks
To be considered for the Companies Manager role, you should be an individual with the following skills and experience:
- At least three years relevant experience in the Company Secretarial field
- Hold the ICSA certificate or STEP
- A commitment to and focus on providing quality client service
- Strong team skills and be flexible to change
- Analytical skills and be detail orientated
- Exhibited skill in planning and prioritising workload in order to achieve goals within expected timescales.
The Companies Manager is a well paid offshore fiduciary services position combining, as it does, a great remuneration package, full benefits and excellent career prospects.