This leading international bank and provider of Corporate Fiduciary administration services is looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager to work form their St Helier branch.
The Client Relationship Manager is charged with developing the business of arranging fiduciary arrangements on behalf of corporate organisations, either private or public.
This arrangement include a high percentage of EBT’s include such structures as defined contribution pension schemes, defined benefit pension schemes, share schemes, bonus awards etc.
In this exciting job opening you will front the relationships with the client as well as undertake regular tasks – these are as follows:
- Develop and maintain the relationship with clients by building rapport and proactively seeking to understand clients’ needs.
- Act as a main point of contact for the client.
- To develop creative solutions for clients and agree the resources required to successfully meet clients’ needs.
- Remain regularly informed of client circumstances and regularly review each client’s profile to ensure their needs are being met.
- Consistently update personal knowledge of the EBT market and competitor activity.
- Ensure that the reputation of the bank is upheld to the highest level possible in terms of compliance and reputation internally and externally and to give continuous consideration to treating customers fairly.
- To work with the sales team to identify and pitch for good quality new business.
- Ensure that the administration of EBT’s is carried out in a professional manner
that conforms to Company policy and maintains standards at the level expected of a leading service provider.
- Proactively build rapport with clients to establish a climate of trust and open and honest communication.
- Build a close relationship with the client in order in order to provide highly bespoke and personal service. .
- Set in place regular meetings with clients to remain informed of any changes to their business.
- Ensures that they are up to date with latest developments in the EBT market.
- Works within the regulatory framework and adheres to these at all times. Documentation and records are kept in an impeccable manner, timely and accurate.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of more complex clients, ensuring that their varying requirements are adequately scheduled and dealt with.
To be considered for the Client Relationship Manager vacancy you should fit the following profile:
- 10 years working experience within the Finance industry with at least 5 years in a Trust and Company administration
- JFSC Table 4 qualification i.e. ICSA Diploma, STEP Practitioner, ACCA, ACA.
- JFSC Category A employee.
- Thorough understanding of the Administrator’s duties and in depth knowledge of the relevant laws of the Guernsey and Jersey regimes.
- Full understanding of the importance of controls and the fiduciary responsibility of directors.
- Ability to manage conflicting demands under pressure.
- Can operate across different jurisdictions and advise on global solutions if required.
The Client Relationship Manager offers a first rate remuneration package, full benefits and perks and the opportunity to earn an uncapped bonus.