This global asset manager and wealth management solutions provider is looking to appoint a Client Manager Intermediary to join its Guernsey based team.
The Client Manager Intermediary supports the Client Management Team of the Private Wealth Management department in achieving total client satisfaction. This role is a diverse and challenging position – its key responsibilities are as follows:
- To support the Private Client & Financial Intermediary Relationship Managers
(RMs) and Asset Managers (AMs) in their business development and client relationship roles.
- Maintain ongoing client satisfaction.
- Process client instructions in accordance with procedures to include payments, deposits, Foreign Exchange (FX), stock execution, mutual fund investments, balance and mandate checks.
- Research, follow up, and resolve client enquiries through effective interaction with clients, RMs / AMs, branch / operating areas, and other staff in a timely and professional manner.
- Record and resolve all client complaints in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Uphold all regulatory and compliance policies and procedures to mitigate risks and ensure that the Bank is fully protected.
- Ensure the timely submission of all reports.
- Maintain Private Wealth Management standards for Service Quality.
- Proactively support RMs/AMs to ensure all client documentation and required ''Know Your Customer'' information is obtained and completed.
For serious consideration as an applicant for the Client Manager Intermediary vacancy you will have to fit the following profile:
- Have the ability to develop a thorough knowledge of the Bank’s products and services as well as a firm understanding of the regulations, policies, procedures and associated financial and legal liabilities of the transactions associated with each product.
- Good client relationship, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop working knowledge of the operating areas of the Bank such as the Banking, Custody, Credit, and Treasury Departments in order to research and resolve client inquiries / problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to quickly access and utilise the full range of computerised account and product information systems within the Bank’s applications.
- Good knowledge of the flow of information and money through the Bank’s systems in order to operate more autonomously in setting priorities and resolving problems.
- Understanding of the applicability of various products to different client situations in order to refer possible business opportunities to the RMs/AMs.
- Ability to develop a good knowledge of the client base, with sensitivity to specific client needs in order to establish a strong rapport with both clients and individuals in operating areas throughout the Bank.
- A well-developed sense of attention to detail balanced with strong awareness of the importance to adhere to deadlines.
- An above average understanding of core banking and custody products and services.
- General knowledge of investment management products and services.
- Strong computer and numerical skills.
The Client Manager Intermediary is an excellent introduction to the world of private banking & wealth management.
This organisation has an international reputation in staff development and this opportunity offers a real stepping stone to an offshore banking career