This Guernsey based bank and wealth management solutions provider is looking to appoint a Client Manager to be based from its St Peter Port office.
The Client Manager works within the products & services business and operates on a regional basis with teams in Guernsey, Jersey and London. This department provides a team of dedicated Client Managers to our most valued clients amongst the High net worth client base.
The department "owns" banking products, processes, controls documentation and pricing (custody, deposits, foreign exchange, credit services and our electronic banking solution)
. Coupled with their external activities this department also promotes their product offering to internal clients and an external channel of mortgage brokers and IFA’s.
The Client Manager is primarily charged with the development and maintenance of a defined portfolio of High Net worth clients. They are judged and measured upon the profitability of these relationships.
Here you can expect to initially be given a portfolio made up of affluent external clients and internal clients for banking, custody and credit services. With in that overall remit you will be asked to perform regular actions and duties – some of these will be as follows:
- To maintain and enhance the banking relationship for a dedicated group of clients with the aim of growing/expanding the business.
- To meet all regulatory obligations with regard to Compliance and risk ratings / reviews in particular.
- To host an appropriate number and type of lunches / in house / external functions to further the banks relationship with its client base.
- To be responsible for the administrative duties, relating to the delivery of client expectations and for the maintenance of records in accordance with the relevant Regulators’ standards.
- Process all transaction in an accurate and timely fashion
- Maintain a low level of complaints, growth of assets.
- Payments completed within deadlines.
- Ensure that clients receive an exemplary level of service, such that there is a net growth in the deposit base and custody assets Growth in the deposit base and assets in custody.
To be considered for the Client Manager vacancy you should have at least three years experience in a similar client facing banking job with some general banking or custody experience in your background.
You will have an excellent knowledge of custody and settlements.
You will be knowledgeable in a wide range of banking processes including payment systems and foreign exchange transactions. Finally it is expected you will hold or be working towards a banking qualification like a Banking Certificate or ACIB.
The quality of new Client Manager is essential to the bank if it is too maintain its impressive growth in the Channel Islands.
There fore the bank is offering a first rate remuneration package, an attractive package of benefits and the potential to earn a mouth watering bonus