This Auditor and business services consultancy is looking to recruit an Assistant Audit Manager to work out of their St Peter Port office.
The clients under Audit can range from owner managed businesses to plc, not-for-profit to public sector groups with a wide client base including both Guernsey and global companies. Industry sectors covered include banking, insurance, hedge funds and private equity. In response to an increase in business, brought about in part by the anticipated change in Tax regulation, this organisation is looking to hire a new Assistant Audit Manager level. In this well paid Guernsey accountancy job the responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating the completion of audit field work;
- Effective management of audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters;
- Ensuring completion of audits/projects within agreed timescales;
- Budgeting time allocation to assignments and explaining variances from budget;
- Drafting final documents for review by manager and partner;
- Participation in due diligence or other transaction support engagements;
- Drafting accounts in accordance with UK GAAP/IAS;
- Development and coaching of less experienced members of staff.
To be considered for the Assistant Audit Manager vacancy you should be a qualified accountant who holds the ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification and is in possession of several years post qualification experience. You will have a strong understanding of the financial services sector and knowledge of current accounting standards, with significant IFRS exposure. Combined with those essentials you should possess strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to develop strong client relationships. You must have a positive and ambitious attitude, and a keen desire to develop both personally and professionally.
The Assistant Audit Manager is a well paid Accountancy job offering an excellent remuneration package to the successful applicant. For more information on the Assistant Audit Manager opportunity or other Guernsey jobs or accountancy jobs please contact our accounting recruitment consultants.