Top tier business advisory and accountancy practice is expanding and as such is looking to recruit an Accountant to join their Real Estate and Fund Administration department.
The Real Estate and Fund Administration department provides fund administration and accounting services to a growing client base via a variety of offshore investment structures
The Accountant will be tasked with overseeing the preparation of complex statutory accounts and providing technical support and quality control reviews for the fund accountants and administrators within the department.
This overall responsibility can be broken down into the following:
• Oversee and coordinate the preparation and review of complex financial statements covered by a number of different accounting standards.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure the timely sign off of audited financial statements in line with client and regulatory requirements.
• Conduct reviews of management accounts and other financial reports to ensure the maintenance of quality standards.
• Manage and develop client relationships with fund promoters and other professionals.
• Be prepared to liaise with clients and fund auditors to ensure that all financial statements produced are fully compliant with all aspects of the latest standards.
For serious consideration for the Accountant vacancy you will need to be familiar with the latest technical developments in accounting standards both under UK GAAP and international standards.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA; ACCA; CIMA etc)
and possess comprehensive and up to date technical financial reporting knowledge. Combined with that, you will have at least three years good post qualification experience in a financial reporting and supervisory role.
The Accountant job is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the islands rapidly growing practices. Not only does it offer the successful applicant outstanding career prospects business critical offshore accountancy job in an expanding and ambitious practice.
As such the remuneration package that is on offer for the successful applicant is outstanding and has a full package of benefits, alongside the opportunity to live a tax efficient lifestyle.